Monday, September 28, 2015

Blog Post #3

The infographic I found can be seen below: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/48202658488549457/

This infographic gives teachers a break down of what is looked for during their observation. It is a helpful infographic for teachers because it can help them prepare for observations. The infographic is clean and easy to read. There is just the right amount of graphics and the information provided is short and sweet. I'd say this a very successful infographic because it gets across its message and is pleasing to look at.
Based on chapter nine I would like to use blogs within the classroom. I think blogs are great way for students to share their opinion and interact with one another. Firstly, I would need to address netiquette because the students will be interacting with each other through the blogs. I'll also have to teach students how to protect personal information about themselves because blogs are public. Since my students will be about 15-16 years old I feel blogs would be an appropriate way to keep them interacting inside and outside of class.
Working on the newsletter was a bit challenging for me but it did help me learn how to format word better. It took me some time to figure it out because word has a different layout on my mac than it does on the PCs in class. I was able to get it done and I am proud with the results. I found the newsletter assignment to be beneficial because it forced me to explore word more.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great infographic. Good find! :)
    I also experience the Mac/PC issue when working with Word. They both offer different shortcuts, which take some time to learn.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete